To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with a purpose-driven Senior Financial Controller in the Finance team in the Nordic Wholesale organisation of WS Audiology.
Based in Lynge, North of Copenhagen, you will join an experienced Finance team working from our CO2 neutral building. The team reports directly to the CFO Nordics, which is overall responsible for driving finance and controlling in the Nordic Wholesale organisation.
About the role
The Senior Financial Controller position will give you an excellent platform and opportunity, to deep dive into the MedTech and hearing aid industry within a sales organisation. We offer you an influencing role with lifechanging impact, which are helping millions of people improve the quality of life. You will be working with passionate people everyday, who wants to make a difference. Your main stakeholders will be the Nordic Sales organisation, but also Global Finance and our Shared Service Center in India.
As senior controller your main tasks will be:
- Monthly reporting
- Commentaries on P&L and balance
- Management reporting
- Analyzes on functional level compared to budget
- Monthly and quarterly Forecast
- Annual report
- Transfer pricing
- Ad hoc business support and optimization projects
You are an experienced controller. As a person, you are motivated by seeing the results of your work as well as engaging with others to build a winning team. You are trustful, diligent, curious and want to make an impact. Your approach is self-starting, and you enjoy to engage with stakeholders on all levels of the organization, from senior management to sales representative.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience from similar function in a sales organisation
- Strong analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective
- Strong communications skills
- Strong competencies in Excel and PowerPoint
- Driven by short deadlines
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs. Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 11,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 2 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com