About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
About the team
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with additional passionate and purpose-driven team players in the Nordic Finance team.
The team reports directly to the CFO Nordic which is overall responsible for driving finance and controlling in the Nordics across the WSA organization. Located in our CO2 neutral HQ north of Copenhagen, Lynge, you be a part of a team who support all functions in finance matters.
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist will be responsible for timely and accurate payable and receivable functions related to the organization.
You will join an experienced team, all with finance background. We expect you to work with a positive mind to make sure that finance will make a difference and help the organization to grow.
About the role
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist role will give you an excellent platform and opportunity, to deep dive into the MedTech and hearing aid industry. We offer you an influencing role with life changing impact, which are helping millions of people improve the quality of life.
As Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist, you are expected to be able to deliver;
- Customer statements
- Dunning letters
- Approval new customers
- Communication with customers
- Internal communication with customer service and sales team
- Communication with outsourcing company
- Cash flow updates
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Keeping track of credits owed to the company
- Applying credits to vendor payments as needed
- Reconciling payable reports monthly to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Ad hoc tasks
As a person, you are motivated by seeing the results of your work as well as engaging with others to create them. You are robust, diligent, curious and impactful. Your approach is self-starting, and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization, from senior management to sales representative.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Admin background from international finance department.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in accounts payable/receivable or experience in a general accounting position.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and is able to problem solve
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong competencies in Excel
- Use to work with short deadlines
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
The corporate language is English, and you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.