Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
The opportunity for a key role in the WS Audiology Retail Sales Operations as being part of developing and executing the training & Development strategy in our retail channels across all markets. You will drive profound impact in a leading and truly global organization while improving your training & development toolbox and strengthening your international management experience. The position can either be located in our HQ in Lynge or in one of our retail sales organizations and reports directly to the Head of Commercial Excellence and working closely with the training and development teams in the markets and with global product training and sales excellence teams.
Your main responsibility is to develop and implement the retail training & development framework across the organization and lead a team both direct and virtually across the globe. This includes the entire scope of the retail operational processes, but also co-development of product launch training as well as global sales training programs to improve sales performance in our markets.
Key task includes:
- Leading all training and development initiatives for our global retail organization across 1.000 points of sale in 18 countries
- Leading a virtual team of professional practice/training experts globally
- Developing and implementing an end-to-end e-training framework for all retail markets, including:
- Training around systems, products, sales processes, compliance etc.
- Driving roll-out of training programs and other initiatives
- Creating onboarding programs for new employee
- Creating compelling virtual and F2F training modules and content for the training platform
- Owning and continually improving the IT training platform Eloomi to drive scalability within the markets and support local execution
- Conducting coaching sales leaders in retail markets
- Influence and build bridges with the local and global teams to ensure stakeholder alignment and coordination of efforts
- §Contributing to the global training community by enabling engagement, sharing best practices, and role-modeling a continuous improvement approach
The Candidate Profile
You are an experienced commercial professional with solid experience in leading and executing the development of sales excellence and sales training initiatives for global sales teams. You are good at developing, curating, and executing digital training such as e-learning modules and webinars, and you thrive in a dynamic and complex business environment with many stakeholders. You understand the dynamics of a setup with HQ and local markets, and you can travel globally for approximately 10-20 days per year.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in business, finance, economics, marketing, or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of experience within developing virtual sales training concepts, ideally from an in-house global training function
- Experience working with digital training management systems and e-learning tools, and experience in the global roll-out of digital training programs
- Good stakeholder management experience, ideally with experience from a global environment
- Strong proficiency in international project management, ideally with a project management certification
Join us and be part of WSAudiology today!