Do you want to facilitate executive leadership decision-making in a globally leading hearing care company? Do you want to get a foot through the door at a MedTech innovation powerhouse?
In WS Audiology we are expanding our Corporate Strategy team to support our growing Retail business. You will work with various strategic tasks within retail including driving a global Retail PMO that ensures that we deliver on our Retail transformation.
Who are we?
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
What is the opportunity?
You will join the Corporate Strategy team, where you will specialize in Retail and spearhead the transformation journey Retail is on. You will drive profound impact in a leading and truly global organization while improving your Strategy & Retail toolboxes and strengthening your international experience. The position is in our HQ in Lynge just outside Copenhagen and reports directly to the VP of Corporate Strategy while also working closely with the Chief Retail Officer (CRO) and other members of Group Management. Moreover, you will work with the Retail leadership teams in the markets and with other global support functions.
What is the role?
Your main responsibility will be to develop and drive the Retail transformation while also working with colleagues in Corporate Strategy and the CRO to hone the Global Retail Strategy as we go along. Moreover, you will:
- Build and drive a Global Retail PMO to ensure that projects are executed on with excellence
- Participate in other corporate strategic projects as defined by Group Management and the VP of Corporate Strategy
- Support the Chief Retail Officer with presentations
- Participate in planning and execution of Retail leadership meetings and other Group Management and Board of Directors events
Who do we envision you are?
You possess a master level education with excellent academic results. You have 1-3 years’ experience as a management consultant from a top-tier consultancy within strategy and are ready to move to the industry side. It would be a bonus if you already have some experience in supporting executive leaders and/or within Retail strategy. Moreover, you possess the following qualifications:
- You have successfully driven complicated transformation projects in a global organisation
- You have outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and are a problem-solver by nature
- You are used to manage a complex matrix as well as rally local retail organizations behind the Global Retail Strategy. Moreover, you can do so independently with senior stakeholders
- You have experience working cross functionally and collaborating with your team to successfully deliver on complex strategic initiatives
- It would be a plus if you have experience working with digital transformation
Performance and personal competencies:
- Positive energy, open-mindedness, and strong proactive attitude
- You are structured and can have an overview over several projects and ensure momentum across the board
- You are great reducing complexity into simple and easily digestible PowerPoint presentations
- You are an activist with a proactive mindset, enthusiasm, and an unrelenting drive
- You have solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse, cross functional- and multicultural team
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing (Danish is not a requirement)
Want to join us? Send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 30th of September 2021. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to reach out to Emil Kuus at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 22711855.