WSAudiology was formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Lifestyle Hearing Corporation is looking for a dynamic Project Manager in Guelph. This Full-Time position will be responsible for execution of various levelled projects for the organization. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
You will collaborate and align end-to-end project milestones and goals with multiple stakeholders, departmental teams, and executives. You will work closely with the Senior Project Manager and stakeholders to solve immediate business needs while implementing creative solutions that further the overall goals of the organization. You will demonstrate project management best practices with an agile value-driven approach.
You will be responsible for building relationships and reporting on the status of projects and tasks. You will help prioritize projects as they are requested and work to ensure your projects are running as efficiently as possible.
• Oversee project management activities in alignment to the Lifestyle Hearing Organization. • Support retail projects including Greenfields, store openings, moves, closures and consolidations, expansions, and renovations. • Create and implement all phases of a project across Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing • Develop and maintain associated project budgets, work plans, and sub-projects, ensuring that deliverables are achieved on schedule and within budget.
• Determine potential risks to business; mitigate and escalate as required
• Compile data and reports as required to provide thorough analysis and recommendations through the project phases. • Implement a continuous improvement process to measure performance, and identity opportunities for quality and efficiency improvement.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Where applicable, negotiate pricing and procurement for the projects being managed
• Guide, motivate and ensure project team is performing and accountable
• Lead project meetings, prepare and deliver various presentations, as required
• Ensure accurate information is collected from and transmitted to appropriate departments to ensure relevant decisions are made (e.g. equipment inventory, pricing strategy, facilities leases, marketing, human resources, IT, etc.)
• Manage tasks and departments appropriately to ensure that project plan is followed, and all closing deadlines are achieved
• Some travel to clinic regions across Canada may be required
• Other duties to support Senior Project Management activities
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Certifications & Experience:
• University Degree or Equivalent work experience.
• PMP Designation is an asset.
4+ Years in Project Management. Retail experience is preferred.
Medical/Healthcare experience is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities:
• 4+ years of direct Project Management experience
• Retail experience is preferred; Medical/Healthcare experience is an asset
• Must possess a can-do, winning attitude, the highest level of integrity, and the ability to inspire confidence with an open, trustworthy, and engaging style
• Excellent leadership skills; sets clear direction, energizes, and aligns teams
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, vendors, contractors, leasing agents, property mangers, landlords, government agencies, and other stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of stakeholders. Ability to explain detailed or technical information clearly, accurately, and concisely.
• Excellent organizational skills: ability to work under pressure, prioritize, manage time efficiently and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook), project management software and other related applications.
• Ability to interpret financial statements and operations reports, retail KPIs, etc.
• Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate data with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Nice to have: Experience with Construction practises and regulatory requirements.
• Nice to have: Experience with mergers and acquisitions
10-20% Travel may be required across CanadaOther: Ability to work weekends, overtime and on-call as needed.
Join our team and start your journey to helping people hear better.