To join our NPI department, we are now looking for a Operations Program Manager that will be part of driving complex projects in corporation between R&D and Marketing as well as having the responsibility of developing the processes within the department.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the market. In the position as Operations Program Manager, you will join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in our business. Working in an agile environment, you will together with the Technical Project Manager and Product Manager, manage complex projects. You will join the New Production Introduction (NPI) team which is cross-functional and reports directly to the Manager of NPI LY which is part of Global Advanced Engineering.
As we continue to have manufacturing on-site here in Lynge, you will both be working closely with projects where your stakeholders are close by and internationally with our sites in Singapore and Philippines.
You will be joining a team of passionate colleagues working on a range of different R&D projects. The department includes different professions such as OPM, DFM, procurement, process specialists, construction designers and so on.
Focus is always to have fun and help each other in the best way possible, also when the deadlines are tight.
Responsibilities as our new Operations Program Manager
The Operations Program Manager has the interdisciplinary, overall project management responsibility for the tasks in the program, which primarily relates to manufacturing and supply chain, i.e. production engineering, process development, quality, supply chain, insourcing / outsourcing decisions and assembly / test.
Furthermore, as we are developing the department, you will have a continued focus on process optimization and be a central part of setting the direction of how to manage projects in NPI, moving forward. Including developing an NPI project governance model in collaboration with the NPI team.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and being responsible for prototype builds at suppliers.
- Ensure Production readiness in terms of Production test, production flow, work instructions, material readiness etc.
- Facilitate planning between R&D and Operations such as Planning, Procurement, Sourcing, Quality, Production and Master Data.
- Clearly communicate project goals and set expectations on team level as well as motivate individual team members to deliver on time and on scope
- Responsible for delivering required documentation according to both internal and external standard.
- Closely collaborate with a Technical Project Manager from R&D and a Product Manager from Marketing.
What we are looking for in you
The right candidate for this position is passionate about operations program management and understands that success is measured in terms of team performance and can balance own goals with the goals of the team.
We expect you to have the following experience:
- You hold a university degree in engineering, economics or other relevant education within a commercial area
- At least 3-5 years of project management experience from a production company
- Good understanding of the entire operational value chain
- You have experience in managing projects in an agile environment
- You are fluent in English both oral and written.
- Practical experience with industries like medical devices, pharmaceuticals as well as functional experience in Supply Chain optimization or production is an advantage but not a requirement
As a person, we expect you to have the following characteristics
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate with people on many different levels
- You are analytical, structured and have a leadership mindset with the ability to run projects independently
- You are self-driven, persistent and motivated by creating results together with your team and empower your team to create results
- You understand the importance of utilizing your network and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization
Interested in joining WSA?
Please submit your CV, no application needed, no later than the 30th of September. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.