Come join our Global HR HQ function as a HR Coordinator (12 months cover) at our CO2 neutral headquarter in Lynge and become a part of a passionate group of people working with a wide range of HR functions in an international environment. We offer you insight into the functions of an international HR function and are on the look out for someone who wishes to join us on this journey.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our HR OPs team.
We offer the opportunity to join a team of dedicated, experienced and highly professional colleagues in the HR department at the WSA HQ in Lynge where we are working across Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Leadership development and so on. As part of the HR Operations Team you will be supporting all employees and managers from across the business as well as our Global HR Business Partners in Lynge.
The HR Operations Team act as the first point of contact for the organization and our daily deliverables to internal customers cover all HR administrative processes including on- and offboarding of employees and the implementation and data maintenance of our HR system (SuccessFactors). In addition, we develop and integrate HR concepts in corporation with our colleagues in our Singapore HQ to support high performance and business growth across WS Audiology.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As a HR Coordinator, you will have a long range of exciting tasks such as:
- Act as first point of contact on behalf of HR for manager and employee’s requests
- Support Managers and HRBP’s with employee contracts, addendums and resignations
- Maintain and co-create global HR processes, including onboarding, internal transfer, organizational changes, etc.
- Collaborate with Payroll on all aspects of compensation changes
- Support the maintenance and updates of global HR data in SuccessFactors
- Support to the HR team on an array of projects – i.e. merit increase process, appraisal process, mobility cases
You are a dedicated HR professional with a positive mindset and approach new tasks and challenges with independence and high energy. As a person, you possess a keen sense of quality, attention to detail, and on-time delivery. You have a strong sense of responsibility for your tasks, which you solve with a high level of structure.
You are organized and understand the importance of mastering routine and administrative tasks. You can work with many stakeholders across functions and nationalities.
Furthermore, we expect you to have the following experience with you:
- Has 5-7 years of experience from an HR Assistant or HR Coordinator role, preferably from an international company
- Holds a broad knowledge of Danish employment law
- Has a broad knowledge of main HR processes and has previously run HR Annual Wheel processes such as Performance Management, Annual Compensation Process and Employee Engagement
- Is used to interacting with leaders and employees at all levels of the organization
- Are used to working in Microsoft Office and easily develop proficiency in other IT systems. You are specifically well-versed in Excel.
- Holds experience with implementing and updating HR data in global HR system (i.e. SuccessFactors)
- Have some experience working with HR analytics & metrics
- Holds experience with handling all administrative aspects of mobility cases
- Can communicate in both written and spoken Danish & English on a high level
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible but no later than the 9th of October 2021. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Lea Lerbæk Sørensen, HR Operations Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org