Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the role
As part of our global CRM team, we are hiring a Regional CRM Partner for EMEA, who will be based in Lynge/Denmark.
In this role, you are the first contact person for the local commercial leaders, CRM owners and key users of the region. You collect user requests and feedback for our CRM tool Salesforce (SFDC), train key users from Sales, Training, Marketing and Customer Service and support our internal customers to succeed in their roles. With your excellent service orientation, you will boost user adoption and satisfaction.
You will be specifically expected to:
- Act as Customer Success Manager for affiliates and build the connection between global and local functions
- Engage with Managing Directors and department heads to capture their needs
- Lead the regional key user communities for Sales, Service and Marketing to exchange best practices
- Act as a change agent and ensure new SFDC developments are adopted by the markets
- Guide local SFDC key users in conducting local training
- Create reports and dashboards when needed
- Answer “How-To” questions by phone, chat and email and provide regular onsite support
- Head up the onboarding training program for local SFDC Champions and functional key users
- Funnel back user feedback and development requests
- Develop business user stories in conjunction with the product owner
- Execute the testing strategy of the application, data and enhancements
- Contribute to the creation of training material
The successful candidate will be an experienced CRM and training professional with international expertise in influencing teams as well as proven experience in driving adoption of new tools throughout the commercial organization.
- Experience with a market leading CRM system (SFDC knowledge is an advantage)
- Experience with CRM implementation/adoption across different functions in a complex international environment
- Experience with tools linked to CRM (marketing automation, event tool, sales enablement tool) is an advantage
- Experience in training of Sales Reps and/or Customer Service teams
- Solid understanding of a B2B environment and related business processes with the ability to represent the business towards IT
Performance and personal competencies
- A passionate and hard-working person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about improving user experience and creating valuable outcome
- Empathy, personal impact and strong communication skills (on the phone, in webinars, on stage) enabling you to create trustful relationships to stakeholders throughout our organization and make people work with you (from end users to department heads)
- Sensitivity for different personalities and cultural backgrounds
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 50 days a year)
- Fluency in English is required
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.