To join our HW Design department in R&D, we are looking for a junior profile to become a part of our HQ in Lynge. You will get the chance to learn from more senior peers within the field as well as being contribution with inputs to our processes and procedures.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
You will be working on projects in a dynamic environment, where contributions from many different stakeholders and professions need to be aligned to develop the best possible products for our customers. You will be working in a small team with other verification and PCB layout/HW designers and you will have contact with other experts in sister teams in both Singapore and Germany.
We are looking for a HW Designer to join our team under the R&D department. You will report to the Hardware Design Manager and contribute to the development of new hearing aid models and ensure a quality that makes them suitable as finished products.
As a newly graduated profile or with 1-2 years of experience within the area of HW electronics, you will be joining a department that are continuously focused on delivering the best possible product for the organization and customers as well as contributing with comments and input to the work of colleagues and vice versa.
Responsibilities as our new HW designer
As our new HW designer, we will ensure that you get insight into the world of HW Design from more senior colleague and would love to get your curious questions and inputs in return. You will be a part of new projects in our R&D department.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Actively participates in both development projects and research/pre-investigations with regards to electrical functionality and performance.
- Studies evaluation and conclude on technology, methods, components, and products.
- Give input to structure on projects and processes in the department
- Specifies, develops, debugs, and tests electronics for products and test equipment.
What we are looking for in you
The right candidate is either newly graduated or have 1-2 years of experience within the HW design area. You have a passion for your work and have the ability to structure your tasks.
Furthermore, we expect that you would give input to us, in order for WSA to keep improving with our purpose to make wonderful sound for all.
We expect you to have the following experience:
- Preferably, you have a bachelor or master’s degree within a relevant field of studies e.g. electronic engineering.
- You have a good HW design knowledge from either your studies or working experience
- You have knowledge of schematics, layouts, and micro electronics
- You communicate well in English & Danish, both orally and in writing.
As a person, we hope to see the following in you:
- You are open to learning as well as being willing to take new inputs
- You thrive in a structured way of working and like to formalize
- You are thorough when doing your work
- You are to generate new ideas and is not afraid to put them on the table
- You are a team player
Interested in joining WSA?
Please submit your CV, no application needed, no later than the 27th of October 2021. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply sooner rather than later.