To join our HW Design department in R&D, we are looking for a profile to become a part of our HQ in Lynge, contributing to the development of new hearing aid models and ensure a quality that makes them suitable as finished products.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are continuously focusing on delivering the best possible product for the customers and the organization as well as contributing with comments and input to the work of colleagues and respect comments and input from colleagues.
You will be working on projects in a dynamic environment, where contributions from many different stakeholders and professions need to be aligned to develop the best possible products for our customers. You will be working in a small team with other verification and PCB layout/HW designers and you will have contact with other experts in sister teams in both Singapore and Germany.
We are looking for a HW Designer to join our team under the R&D department. You will report to the Hardware Design Manager and contribute to the development of new hearing aid models and ensure a quality that makes them suitable as finished products.
You should be someone, who thrives participating on developments projects as well as being on research/pre-investigations on electrical functionality and performance.
Responsibilities as our new HW designer could look something like the following:
- Actively participates in both development projects and research/pre-investigations with regards to electrical functionality and performance.
- Studies evaluate and conclude on technology, methods, components, and products.
- Specifies develops, debugs, and tests electronics for products and test equipment.
- Schematic Design
- Performs simulations and measurements of components and systems.
- Programs e.g. measurement equipment to develop and maintain measurement methods.
- Document findings and conclusions on measurement
- Supports colleagues and other departments, who needs your technical expertise.
- Have contact to relevant suppliers and technology partners.
- Coordinates the work with other departments, where needed.
What we are looking for in you
The most important part is that you are self-driven, thorough and a good communicator that enjoys sharing your knowledge, in order to make the very best product.
Furthermore, we expect that you would give input to us, in order for WSA to keep improving to fulfill our purpose to make Wonderful Sound for All.
We expect you to see something of the following in you:
- You have a B.Sc education or higher degree within a relevant field of studies e.g. electronic engineering
- You have participated in lager cross-continental workgroups
- You have experience in product development processes, reading technical documents incl. regulatory standards
- You posses experience operating of technical measurement systems such as LabVIEW, Rhode & Schwartz etc
- You have knowledge of miniaturization (development of extremely compact designs)
- You understand crosstalk, high-speed layout, and magnetic interference
- You communicate well in English, both orally and in writing
As a person, we hope to see the following in you:
- You are solution oriented and analytical mindset
- You have a good drive, and you like to show results
• You enjoy working independently when required, can stay organized and can make decisions
• You are capable of being responsible for your own tasks, while keeping an overview of not only your own tasks, but also the links to the tasks ongoing in the other disciplines in the project
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Interested in joining WSA?
Please submit your CV, no application needed. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply sooner rather than later.