Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care, and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Do you want to be the center of gravity of the Global Retail activities in a global MedTech company? Do you want to be the trusted advisor to the business in a company that is investing in their retail asset?
At WSAudiology, we are expanding and upgrading the way we review and manage our rapidly growing Retail business consisting of approx. 1000 stores. We are looking for an engaging leader with the ability to build and drive a world-class consumer-driven Finance function.
As our new Financial Analyst, you will be supporting all our markets except the US: APAC, EMEA, Latin America, and Canada and be responsible for:
- Reporting, modeling, forecasting, and budgeting to support senior retail management's decision-making
- Generating insightful reports based on data aggregation, analysis, and visualization
- working jointly with other Finance, Commercial Data & Analytics, and IT colleagues, as part of the Retail analytics hub
- Driving retail transformation in the regions, as part of Retail Analytics community to create and maintain financial performance KPIs for Retail
- Supporting the development and preparation of the monthly reports, annual budget, and forecasts
- Applying strategic thinking to improve the effectiveness of financial planning activities
- Providing analyses and insights to ensure continuous progress towards achieving financial and performance management goals.
The position is based in our Global HQ in Lynge just outside Copenhagen as a part of the Financial Analysis team.
We are looking for an engaging specialist with a first successful experience in Financial Business Intelligence & Analytics. This will require well-developed influencing skills and an ability to gain buy-in from a broad range of different stakeholders. We are seeking a creative thinker who can bring innovative ideas and approaches to solve issues.
- Successful experience as a business partner for a large retail player in a multi-brand multi-channel organization
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of retail financials and operational KPIs coming from a progressive retail organization
- A proven track record of positive influence, change management, and ways of working for a large retail organization
Performance and personal competencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate and explain business performance and underlying business drivers to a range of audiences
- An ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent people skills, capability to build solid working relationships with the Group, the Regions, and across the retail markets
- Drive, determination, and high standards. Resilience, high energy, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Strategic mindset, results-orientated, accountable, and can confidently articulate a point of view but also highlight the risks and opportunities.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.