Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Do you want to be the center of gravity of the Global Retail activities in a global MedTech company? Do you want to be the trusted advisor to the business in a company that is investing in their retail asset?
At WSAudiology, we are expanding and upgrading the way we review and manage our rapidly growing Retail business consisting of approx. 1000 stores. We are looking for an engaging leader with the ability to build and drive a world-class consumer-driven Finance function.
The Senior Retail Analyst will support our ambition to bring our global retail finance activities to a best-in-class level. S/he will be reporting to the Head of Global Retail Analytics and Business Intelligence and join a team of 7 while being part of the global retail finance community with representatives from key markets.
The new Global Retail Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Driving retail analytics and providing support for countries/regions through analysis of store activities e.g., store P&L, like-for-like growth, daily sales
- Analyzing and validating data between data cubes collected from markets (store P&L / “MDS”) and reconciliations to group reported numbers.
- Supporting the financial performance by creating analysis, recommendations, and presentations on initiatives and ad-hoc projects
- Looking after retail KPIs (store performance, scorecards, standard templates), and supporting with ERP roll-out
- Assisting the development of standard templates, scorecards, and benchmarking across markets/regions while sharing with the global retail finance community
- Supporting retail “Business Central” roll-out to ensure the solution meets business requirements as well as providing support on M&A and Greenfield activities
The position is based in our Global HQ in Lynge just outside Copenhagen as a part of the Financial Analysis team.
We are looking for an engaging specialist with a first successful experience in Financial Business Intelligence & Analytics. This will require well-developed influencing skills and an ability to gain buy-in from a broad range of different stakeholders. We are seeking a creative thinker who can bring innovative ideas and approaches to solve issues.
- Successful experience as a business partner for a large retail player in a multi-brand multi-channel organization
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of retail financials and operational KPIs coming from a progressive retail organization
- A proven track record of positive influence, change management, and ways of working for a large retail organization
Performance and personal competencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate and explain business performance and underlying business drivers to a range of audiences
- An ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent people skills, capability to build solid working relationships with the Group, the Regions, and across the retail markets
- Drive, determination, and high standards. Resilience, high energy, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Strategic mindset, results-orientated, accountable, and can confidently articulate a point of view but also highlight the risks and opportunities.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.