Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
What we offer
The opportunity for a key role in the WS Audiology retail commercial organization as a Product Manager CRM is to develop and execute the CRM strategy in our retail channels across all markets. For the right candidate, this position offers a chance to drive profound impact in a leading and truly global organization, while defining our retail CRM retail business processes and strengthening your international project management experience. Moreover, you will be part of a high-performing team that has high ambitions for your development, and where you are able to heavily influence your role and way of working. The position is a Manager position located in Lynge and reports directly to Sr. Manager, Retail Solutions.
The goal of the Product Manager is to facilitate the use of CRM software to improve the efforts of the sales, customer service, and marketing teams in the retail markets. You ensure that whoever needs to use the software interacts smoothly with the technology. You are ultimately the “CRM evangelist, defining the process flows, help the local retail markets use the software to their advantage according to the global standards to create better customer relationships by building the brand’s reputation.
Key tasks include
- Together with the retail solutions and the digital marketing team, define the CRM strategy to ensure the long-term success of the product for the benefit of the entire organization
- Closely collaborate with the CRM Business Partner in the digital marketing team
- Establishing workflows and standards in the CRM
- Lead the regional key user communities for Sales, Service, and Marketing to exchange best practices
- Spotting ways to improve the usage of the CRM through automating everyday tasks
- Writing training manuals and teach markets on how to use the CRM according to global processes
- Working with IT to manage CRM system and data warehousing
- Conduct user workshops and other forms of requirements gathering, in addition to training workshops.
- Participate in user testing and upgrade process and ensure that business objectives are met.
You have a strong sales excellence process understanding and deep knowledge of how to digitalize consumer journeys – ideally from a retail context. You have a relentless drive for impact, proactively take lead on driving tasks, and can lead yourself and others. You are capable of not only identifying the right solution but also of implementing the solution – even when you get pushback from certain stakeholders. You set high ambitions for yourself and your colleagues and prefer working in a high-performing environment. You understand the dynamics of a setup with HQ and local markets, and you can travel for approximately 30-40 days per year.
- Bachelor or Master´s degree in business, economics, or equivalent
- Mind. 5 years experience in Customer Relationship Management in a retail setting
- Expertise in market-leading CRM systems (ideally Microsoft DYN CRM) in a B2C environment
- CRM usage in Sales, Customer Service and Marketing (Automation)
- Proven and demonstrable experience creating retail process blueprints and implementing process change
- Proven track record of leading implementation of transformational consumer experience and user experience initiatives in a B2C/retail environment
- Creation, articulation, and documentation of business processes, interaction and data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements, and user stories
- Proficient in stakeholder change management, ideally with experience from a global environment
- Willing and able to travel