Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Driven by the passion to improve the quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as the market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and the best quality in our products. With our growth ambition, we are looking for a Sales Specialist to further grow and strengthen our market share in Ukraine.
Based in our office in Kyiv, you will be responsible for the development of a sales strategy for hearing aids. You will be reporting directly to the General Manager, Ukraine, and you will be tasked to cover our region with a key focus on developing our market, and creation of new sales channels for hearing aids.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishing contacts with existing vendors throughout Ukraine,
- Work with both existing clients and new ones (B2B2C),
- Business trips all over Ukraine (several times a month),
- Development and implementation of franchise standards for existing vendors and new (with a contractor) throughout Ukraine together with a marketer,
- Support and control of the franchisee (from choosing a point to opening and implementing standards and systems),
- Development of business processes with management and integration into the company's CRM system,
- Monthly report on the done work and plans for the next month before the management of the Ukrainian company,
The successful candidate will be a sales-driven and ambitious individual, with strong business acumen in developing and executing business development strategies.
- At least 3 years of experience within sales, in the managerial position,
- Working in an international, multichannel company will be an additional advantage,
- Knowledge of creating and implementing a franchise (with a contractor) will be a plus.
Professional business English skills and native Ukrainian is a must.
Performance and personal competencies.
- Energetic and passioned character driving innovative sales approaches in an international environment,
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual ability combined with sound operational/tactical skills,
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity, and being open to change and learning,
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial drive, extrovert persistence.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.