Technical and Audiological Support Specialist
We are looking to recruit a Technical and Audiological Support Specialist to join our Technical Team based on the Chester Business Park. This is a permanent position offering a fantastic working environment and excellent staff benefits. Our benefits package includes access to ‘Perk Box’ which offers over 1,000 perks and discounts from well-known retailers as well as digital content to support wellbeing. We also offer an employee assistance programme, a generous annual bonus, discounted hearing products for friends and family, a very generous pension scheme and regular office lunch treats.
Our working week is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours – no evenings or weekends!
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
The function of the role is to provide Technical Support, including audiological support and advice to our customers regarding Widex products and services, through a variety of different communication channels. You will support the product and marketing team on upcoming launches and also provide market insights to help support our future development. You will assist and help deliver internal training to ensure product knowledge is maintained to a very high standard and support our ambition of becoming number one in the industry!
· Provide Technical and Audiological Support over the phone, by email and any other communication channels in place for our customers on products, hearing aid fittings, software and audiology.
· Work towards set KPI’s to ensure our focus on being brilliant at the basics and customer excellence is at the forefront of everything we do
· Action Salesforce cases to ensure efficient handling and resolution of inquiries/issues and complaints
· Fault finding on hearing aids, software and assistive devices
· Remote support to our customers, assisting with fittings and any software installations
· Analysing repairs and returns to identify any issues with the manufacturing process, reporting finding to the relevant departments
· Handling any complaints received from our customers by utilising the global QMS process to ensure corrective actions are taken and guidelines adhered to
· Support the Sales team and internal departments with product knowledge and training where required
· Be acting resident audiologist supporting the business with clinical advice to help support our customers’ needs
· Support new product launches where required, testing, fittings and testimonials on product performance
It is essential that you are a qualified audiologist with clinical experience. You must have excellent IT skills including all MS Office. Our ideal person will have experience of Salesforce CRM and must have good call handling experience and excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of Widex product portfolio and software is desirable but not essential.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.