Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the role
For our global HQ in the Copenhagen area, we are hiring a Digital Support Specialist to be part of the dynamic and multinational Commercial Operations Team. The successful candidate is passionate about strong support to drive excellent customer service and will:
- Be responsible for improving and maintaining content on our retail websites on our Sitecore platform
- Have a keen eye for detail and take ownership of the day-to-day operation of the website content and communicate any bugs or change requests to the responsible people and departments
- Assist in improving the operational processes around content management for our portfolio of sites
- Support other marketing tools such as media file systems, internal communication channels etc
- Identify gaps in current tool capabilities where efficiency is being lost and suggest improvements
- Be in direct contract with our many stakeholders in our local markets and collaborate closely with internal departments such as Digital Marketing, IT and CRM.
We expect you to be a service-minded individual who is thriving in a supportive role with many stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with websites and online matters
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to details and a sense of urgency
Performance and personal competencies:
- A results-driven high performer with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Proactive, highly organized, positive attitude by nature
- Passionate about driving customer support
- Ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure
- You speak and write English fluently and have worked in an international environment
- Strong in building trustful relationships with stakeholders across the organization
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Allan Sørensen, Head of Digital Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org