Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
As our digital solution architect, you will drive the design and architecture of our digital touchpoints within e-commerce, digital products, and web. You bring an enterprise mindset to solution architecture and thrive on delivering solutions.
What you will focus on doing:
- Partner with business teams such as marketing and RnD to help with our new digital ambitions
- Assess and advise IT architects and developers to ensure the best-architected solutions
- Manage and lead design and development on our solutions, including working with external delivery partners
- Be accountable for solution architecture and integration of internal and external vendor-based IT solutions
- Adhere to standards and policies to ensure IT governance
- Work closely with the Enterprise architecture team in Global IT to align on principles and technology roadmaps
- Be a key contributor to the digital IT team and ensure a strong partnership across the functions (delivery teams, architects, infrastructure, support, and DevOps)
- Live the WSA values of going beyond together, pioneering for better solutions, and have passion for impact
What you have done:
- Experience in delivering highly integrated and multi-channel solutions
- Experience with maintaining legacy environments and how to incorporate these in new solutions
- Knowledge about multiple technologies such as .net stack, Magento, DevOps (Azure and Atlassian stack), enterprise integrations (APIs), content management systems (Sitecore)
- Experience with full software development life cycle and agile methodologies - Experience in developing API and Service-oriented architecture
What you need to enjoy and be good at for this role:
- Be results-oriented, understand what it takes to drive outcomes
- Naturally inquisitive – Ask questions to ensure understanding
- Confident decision maker – Make clear decisions and recommendations, and know when to seek backup
- Excellent communication skills – communicate technology from a customer perspective
- Love to collaborate – working with multiple stakeholders, distributed teams across multiple sites