We are looking to recruit a PPC Specialist on a permanent contract, offering a fantastic working environment within a small, well established team, and significant advertising budgets. Our working week is Monday to Friday (37.5 hours) and we offer a mix of home and office working on a flexible basis following the initial training period.
Our benefits package includes 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and access to ‘Perk Box’ which offers over 1,000 perks and discounts from well-known retailers as well as digital content to support wellbeing. We also offer an employee assistance programme and discounted hearing products for friends and family.
Bloom Hearing Specialists is a National hearing care company, we sell hearing aids and provide hearing help in customers’ homes and from our shops. We are the private healthcare alternative to the NHS and our competitors are brands like Amplifon, Specsavers and Boots Hearing. We are owned by a Global hearing aid manufacturer based in Denmark and Singapore with over 10,000 employees. This gives us access to a healthy marketing budget, IT software and a CRM system. We may be based in Cornwall but we are a Global company with fantastic experience opportunities!
To deliver high quality, cost effective leads through a continuous process of test and learn. Working within a digital marketing team, you will be responsible for managing PPC channels and applying best practice techniques to ensure leads are generated in line with company budgets, lead targets and ROI benchmarks. This role will be solely focused on acquisition through paid media channels, specifically Google Ads.
- Manage all aspects of Google Ads PPC Advertising, including creation of ad copy, day to day account maintenance and optimisation
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns with testing of networks, placements, bid strategies, creative and targeting
- Management of all traffic, and lead generation opportunities on the Google Ads platform, including Display, Video and any new placements as they arise
- Managing lead volumes by region to ensure sales team capacity is always optimised
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting for the management team
- Working with Marketing Designer and Marketing Executive to create attention-grabbing ad creative and copy, including video
- To support the Digital Marketing Manager in the testing, optimisation and scaling of other paid advertising channels, including paid social and native.
- Update reporting daily to be used for channel optimisation and to monitor performance vs target
- Work with Data Analyst to define reporting requirements for Digital Marketing channels utilising in house BI Tool and CRM (Microsoft PowerBI & Dynamics CRM)
- Conversion rate optimisation through Unbounce A/B testing and Google Ad Experiments
- Maintain a database (Excel) of planned tests and their results to ensure learnings are documented and that test results are implemented across channels
It is essential that you have significant experience in a commercial digital marketing position and hands-on experience in the optimisation of Google Ads, with budgets of at least £5k per month.
It would be desirable for you to have a practical understanding and awareness of Native Advertising Networks (e.g. Outbrain/Taboola), and Paid Social channels (such as Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and Snapchat)
The ideal candidate will need to have demonstrable commercial awareness, intermediate Excel skills and knowledge of best practice landing page optimisation. It would be desirable for you to have experience using Unbounce or an equivalent landing page builder, to create and optimise landing pages. Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and experience with Sitecore CRM would be a bonus.
Join Bloom Hearing
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.