Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
At Helix Hearing Care/HearCanada Inc., divisions of Lifestyle Hearing Corporation, we are looking for an engaging Roaming Client Care Coordinator for our Ottawa West region clinics. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building strong relationships and delivering solutions to our customers in relation to our superior product portfolio.
At Lifestyle Hearing Corporation, we are the pioneers of innovative solutions, who have a shared passion for positive impact, and always go above and beyond as a team!
As the Roaming Client Care Coordinator, your primary responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Ensure that current clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurance claims.
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow ups to reschedule "no shows" and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of assistive listening devices and be able to demonstrate/recommend appropriate products.
Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Client Care Coordinator:
- Identify community events and organizations to promote the Company and identify sales opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with the ability to answer general questions, collect and record client and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process client charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain a well-organized appointment schedule to optimize client care and revenue opportunities.
- Understand the various job descriptions of the Audiologist vs. Hearing Aid Specialist for appropriate appointment scheduling.
- Maintain and process insurance documentation.
Follow established procedures for:
- Cash management, receivables, and payables
- Client transactions
- Clinic supplies
- Clinic maintenance
- Mail handling
- Hearing aid clean & checks
- Compile reports as required.
- Effectively use the company’s client database software to enter client information, transactions, and lead tracking.
- Attend any scheduled meetings. Meetings may be during or after regular working hours.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- Follows company work and safety procedures and policies.
Education, Certifications & Experience:
- Experience in medical office administration or college diploma in medical office administration.
- Experience working with senior population is an asset.
- Experience in an environment with an emphasis on sales, client interaction, and having to work with multiple tasks is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers.
- Computer/Keyboard skills; proficient with MS Windows and Office.
- Ability to be flexible in work responsibilities.
- Ability to be flexible with traveling to different work locations within the city and occasionally on short notice.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
While performing the duties of this job,
- The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers as well as talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.