Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are looking for a passionate and fearless Store Design and planning manager who will play a key role in delivering on the promise of WSAs innovative in-store experience. This position contributes to WSA´s success by elevating the overall quality of in-store experience while meeting cost, schedule, and operational requirements.
The ideal candidate is equally comfortable working through the complexities of problem solving for a unique site condition as he/she is maintaining a relentless eye for the overall best design solution for any given project scope. Project types include both new and existing stores in wholesale & retail.
Key tasks include
- Collaborate with Affiliates, Global Brand & Channel manager, suppliers and design agency to determine store layout, budget optimization, process requirements and timelines ·Work with Procurement & POS team to establish most efficient and effective procurement solutions
- Provide planning, interior adaptations based on our current WSA design standards and specific site conditions. Advocate for the design, ensuring we always put our best foot forward. Assist on special projects as required
- Provide support to affiliates from planning to executing the local in-store projects
- Ensure project schedules are maintained
- Check all drawings to be sure they meet WSA design standards and criteria.
- Strategic agility and organizational savvy when maneuvering complex and ambiguous situations
- Excellent understanding of the consumer journey in store and what it takes to drive traffic and conversion
- Ability to transform creative ideas to applicable and scalable concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in developing creative briefs for external partners
- Experience in developing supplier briefs, in providing feedback to suppliers and in suggesting alternatives in order to keep on with budget and timelines
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Highly proficient with one or more computer visualization tools
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ideally with demonstrated experience from a global environment.