Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
At Lifestyle Hearing Corporation Canada, a division of WS Audiology, we are looking for an engaging Client Service Representative for our Head Office based in Guelph, Ontario. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building strong relationships and delivering solutions to our customers in relation to our superior product portfolio.
At Lifestyle Hearing Corporation, it is our vision to have the most satisfied clients in hearing retail. It is our mission to provide the best hearing aids and client service.
As a Client Service Representative, your primary responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Contact prospective clients by telephone, or email, to screen and book in office or TeleHearing care appointments with a hearing care professional
- Contact existing clients by telephone to book in office or TeleHearing care appointments with hearing care professionals
- Maintain appointment booking quota as defined by the Client Service Manager
- Resolve client dissatisfaction issues; escalate to manager when required
- Communicate and work effectively with clinic teams to maximize booking schedules
- Work effectively with the marketing department and other head office departments to help position Lifestyle Hearing Corporation as the leader in hearing care in Canada
- Effectively use customer management tools to register new clients, book appointments into clinic schedules and maintain contact records
- Maintain operations by following company work and safety policies and procedures
- Participate in training sessions to maintain knowledge of new hearing care technology and services
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Certifications & Experience:
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma/degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in a client service call centre required
- Experience working in the healthcare industry; hearing aid industry seen as a strong asset
- Bilingualism in French and English seen as an asset
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities:
- Knowledge of client service principles for meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette, especially with a high degree of patience and empathy when communicating with clients on the telephone who have hearing loss
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and MS Office suite is required
- Adaptable to changing priorities and ability to be flexible
- Ability to excel in fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Flexibility to work in a busy office environment or work-from-home
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.