WS Audiology is currently on an exciting digital journey and we are therefore on the lookout for a skilled colleague with solid competencies and genuine interest in data-driven optimization and analytics. You will be a part of ensuring optimal communication throughout our sales funnel and retention initiatives as well as having impact on the processes within this area in the future.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
The Department of Digital Marketing
In this new role as Digital Marketing Automation Manager at WS Audiology’s global HQ in Lynge north of Copenhagen, Denmark, you will report to our Head of Digital Marketing and work closely together with your 8 team-colleagues in various locations. As a part of Digital Marketing, you will also become a part of our Global Marketing organization where a majority of your colleagues will also be located in our CO2-neutral HQ in Lynge.
As our Digital Marketing Automation Manager, you will also be supported by other departments who will be working on the more technical with the flow setup.
As our new Digital Marketing Automation Manager, it will lie upon you to ensure that our different markets, adopt the system as well as supporting our global market with sparring and training on the analytics side.
All in all, you will get a significant role in a global marketing function, building automated campaigns and a world class experience for our customers in collaborating with the markets all over the world.
To tell it shortly you will a large impact on how we work with Marketing Automation across our retail business as well as engage the local markets in the use of the tools that we already in place, but needs someone to help us succeed with the adoption and use of these.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities and segment target groups based on buying behaviors and triggers
- Design and implement customer journeys and flows
- Develop Marketing campaigns and automated initiatives incl. content
- Execute, optimize, and report on campaign performance in cooperation with various stakeholders in HQ and with countries
- Continuously improve the consumer service and experience throughout the digital journey
- Define, set up and optimize flow to support KPI’s
- Map and bridge gaps between our online presence to our offline sales force
- Drive and optimize campaigns and ongoing flow in Sales Force and MS Dynamics
- Be the subject matter expert on Marketing Automation Globally
- Seek out industry best practices and incorporate relevant ideas through A/B testing
- Train, inspire and support our sales companies around the world
- Act as “ambassador” for campaign execution in our CRM systems towards countries
A little something about you
If you are a self-starter with both a B2B and B2C marketing mindset and you want to be part of an exciting digital journey in one of the leading companies in the hearing industry, where you are able to make an impact with the work you do, working with major brands like Signia and Widex, then this may be the next step in your career.
We also hope to some of the following in you:
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience
- At least +2 years of relevant digital marketing experience, working with CRM and Marketing Automation
- Experience with setting up campaigns and flow for automation across platforms and consumer touch points
- Salesforce marketing cloud and MS Dynamics experience is a definite advantage but not a requirement
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint competencies including data processing skills
- Experience from working in a global company with stakeholders in different time zones is an advantage
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
As told earlier we are looking for a self-starter but is also hoping that you can recognize yourself in the following:
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are used and able to set and meet realistic, and sometimes, tight deadlines
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working across a large variety of cultures
- You are a self-starter and are not afraid to reach out when you see something is not working optimally
Want to join WSAudiology?
If you are interested in joining a truly global company and get significant impact on how we do marketing automation across the local countries, then please submit your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply sooner rather than later.