Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Driven by a passion to improve people's quality of life, WS Audiology continues to grow as a market leader in the hearing instrument industry, bringing innovation and the best quality to our products. With our ambition for growth, we are looking for an Equipment Sales Development Analyst to further grow and strengthen our market shares in Brazil
With the emergence of multichannel consumer behaviors and technologies, there is a need to further develop our channels to increase our portfolio of products and services offered.
Based in our São Paulo office, you will be tasked with covering Brazil with the main focus being to increase our market share from existing clients in addition to developing new businesses.
We entrust you with responsibilities from the beginning and support you to grow professionally with us.
You will be the company's representative to our customers. And that's why we take care of you and train you constantly with the aim of transmitting our values, enthusiasm and professionalism to all our customers.
- Identify and develop businesses, bringing solutions to our customers (B2B)
- Prospecting for customers in the audiology market to join WSA and provide the best hearing solutions to everyone
- Track customer performance and create action plans based on results.
- Promote events, reinforce campaigns and train customers
- Publicize and sell Audilogic equipment for companies, clinics and offices
- Active relationship with other WSA departments
You Must Have
- Driver's license B
- Higher-level educational qualifications (administration, marketing and related fields)
- Good teaching for public presentation (will train and present to clients)
- Experience in B2B service
- Experience in prospecting and negotiation
- Experience in the hearing aid market
- Strong communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
Would Be Nice If You Also Have
- Google Tools
- Skills in interpersonal communication, negotiation, business understanding, self-management and sales strategy
Other Soft-skills And Personal Competencies
- High flexibility in working mindset to understand various stakeholder attitudes and priorities
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development, so working with us is a constant learning curve.
In addition to a competitive salary, the benefits package includes a company car, profit sharing, medical and dental care for you and your family, meal vouchers and life insurance.