WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 11,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 2 billion euros in revenue annually.
Being part of Group M&A
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are
strengthening our capabilities with additional passionate and purpose-driven team players in the Group M&A team.
The team reports directly to the Head of Group M&A and is overall responsible for driving M&A projects across the WSA Group. Located in our CO2 neutral HQ north of Copenhagen, Lynge, you will be a partner to our commercial and functional leadership teams and have a crucial impact focusing on building and executing strategic M&A opportunities.
You will join a dynamic and progressive team, who are highly skilled and empathic with backgrounds from investment banking. You will work hard and play hard together, but you do this because you are driven to make a difference as well as to learn and challenge yourself.
About the position
The M&A Manager position will give you an excellent platform and opportunity, to deep dive into the MedTech and hearing aid industry. We offer you an influencing role with lifechanging impact, which is helping millions of people improve the quality of life.
As M&A Manager, you are expected to create results and drive a highly impactful agenda through a combination of close collaboration and stakeholder management as well as personal contribution on deep-dive tasks.
Your responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Driving end-to-end M&A processes including initial screening, development of key transaction terms, due diligence, support of negotiation, Signing and Closing activities as well as support of integration
- Performing targeted deal analyses and delivering proposals to our Group Executive Team and shareholders
- Analysing potential targets and building deal pipeline with close tie to the Group’s strategic agenda
- Acting as a trusted advisor and sparring partner to regional and global commercial teams when inorganic growth opportunities are explored
- Leading and coordinating internal and external parties in execution of M&A processes
We expect you to have spent two-four years in an Investment Banking or Big4 M&A team and are now looking to become part of an organization where you can increase and follow the impact of your work and build long-term relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
As a person, you are motivated by seeing the results of your work as well as engaging with others to create them. You are robust, diligent, curious, and impactful. Your approach is self-starting, and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization.
You must likely fit the following profile:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience from Investment Banking, Big4 M&A, or corporate M&A teams
- Solid experience in execution of end-to-end M&A processes as well as solving complex business situations in a structured manner
- You know how to design and challenge finance processes and models
- Track record of running projects independently
Performance and personal competencies
- High degree of empathy and ability to interact across the organization in a global cross-cultural setting
- Ability to keep a structured overview in fast paced situations while having an eye for detail
- Exceptional analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective
- Highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- You communicate effortlessly in English
Join WS Audiology
We offer exciting tasks and career development opportunities where you exercise great personal influence on the direction you wish to take, ranging from global opportunities to exploring different functional areas. Through successful deliverables and exposure to Group Management members and country leaders, you will find that our unit offers attractive career opportunities.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Ebbe Kjærgaard, Head of Group M&A, +45 30333379