About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
At WS Audiology, Marketing is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives. You will create the brand vision, positioning, strategy and activation plan (incl KPIs), develop business concepts and drive sales boost initiatives. With the potential growth of our group, there is a need to recruit outside an outstanding marketer and leader to bring our E2E brand strategy and launch process to the next level and maximize our REXTON brand value.
You will be able to develop our brand awareness in support of our various business channels: wholesale, digital, distributor, retail. This role reports directly to the Group Chief Marketing Officer and is based in Lynge, Denmark.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Create and drive the brand identity, vision, positioning, strategy and activation plan
- Develop your team of 4 brand professionals, and set global brand targets
- Lead and engage the extended, multifunctional brand team and to co-create locally relevant plans with the Global Brand Building team, consisting of key global and local stakeholders
- Set strategic campaign objectives, sign off campaign briefs and take final decision on launch packages and E2E launch plans
- Set direction for future opportunities and drive decisions for selection of brand priorities
- Set up systems to coordinate and drive deliverables for the brand across the value chain in line with strategy
- Develop product and service concepts and drive global brand building campaigns
- Define and develop external partnerships for the brand
- Track brand performance and maximize mid- to long term financial performance
Candidate profileThe successful candidate will be an experienced marketing professional with international expertise in leading teams and managing brand portfolio as well as proven experience in driving change and innovation (including digital transformation experience) throughout the marketing organization. You will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Minimum of ten years’ extensive experience in brand management, in an international customer-centric organization
- Track record in product launches and in taking brands on a clear journey to success
- Strong experience in independently and successfully building or repositioning a brand
- Experienced in stakeholder management and effectively working in a matrix organization
- The incumbent should have a good sense for the needs of the sales organization
- International, ideally global work experience.