Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
The WS Audiology Accessory team in Lynge HQ is responsible for developing powerful hearing aid connected accessories for Widex and Signia hearing aids.
In this team you will have the opportunity to lead the hardware development of advanced wireless communication systems in close collaboration with other talented engineers. You will join a cross-functional R&D team, consisting of 18 engineers with background in electronics, mechanics, UX, and software
As a Hardware Lead you will be working with our next generation Accessory HW platform which mainly will be using various 2,4 GHz technologies and low power electronics. We expect that you can strengthen our HW development capabilities within Accessories with a strong focus on our RF performance towards hearing aids. You will be responsible for all the electronics and will be involved from initial design and prototypes until kick-off in mass production.
The right candidate for this position is passionate about HW development and strives to archive excellent device performance within the given constraints and timeline.
We're looking for an experienced engineer with the ability to cooperate with external agencies (regulatory conformity testing) and to support production at global EMS manufactures.
- 10 years of professional experience in HW, digital and analog development
- Bachelor/Master in electrical/electronics engineering or equivalent studies
- Work experience with RF measurement equipment (spectrum analyzer, vector network analyzer, oscilloscope)
- Good knowledge of measuring antenna and radio performance
- Detailed experience and knowledge in Bluetooth and BLE will be an advantage
- EMC compliant design
- Documentation of design and test - compliance of medical device directive is a bonus
- Regulatory requirements, preferably for medical devices
Performance and personal competencies
- You are self-driven, proactive, have good analytical skills and a structured mindset
- You are a team player and can find viable solutions through good team and stakeholder collaboration
- Responsible for your tasks, while keeping an overview of not only your own tasks but also the links to the tasks ongoing in the other disciplines in the project
- You are outgoing and keep a positive attitude even during challenging times
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.