Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our QA OPS team.
This team is part of Quality.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen (Lynge) with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As Student Assistant you will support QA OPS in updating and translating documents. We expect you to work approximately 15h/week. You will work closely with QA globally and Operation locally in Lynge. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations, for instance Singapore and Poland.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Handling of documents according to standards
- Update of Quality Management System (QMS) – and other quality related documents
- Translation of documents from English to Danish
- Perform quality related administrative task in QA Ops
We imagine that you are currently studying at an academy or university and are used to work with documentation.
- We expect you to be fluent in Danish and English both oral and written.
- You can follow written instructions and are familiar to requirements for documentation
- Experience with MS Office and other IT systems
Performance and personal competencies
You are structured and reliable in the way you work. You are self-confident and disciplined, which enables you to work independently and focus on quality.
- You are eager to learn and have ability to learn fast
- You are motivated to complete tasks within deadlines
- You are service minded and can support colleagues at all levels in the organization
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is December 1st.