Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity for a key role in the WS Audiology Marketing Communication organization and being part of executing a global technical documentation strategy across brands in various wholesale and retail channels in +100 markets.
You'll get the chance to work in a team of dedicated, engaging specialists in Denmark and Germany and interact closely with Product Management, Quality Management, R&D and IT Management, as well as Key Account Management and also directly with local key markets. The position is located at our HQ in Lynge (Greater Copenhagen area)
About the role
Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to ensure that our go-to-market approach is backed up by timely and qualitative state-of-the-art user guides and technical documents that are just as easy to re ad and understand as our products are easy to use. To meet our positive company development in this area, we are looking for a new Technical Documentation Specialist.
- Work with internal teams to obtain in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Deliver up to 50 language versions - in collaboration with our translation agency
- Create new , target group specific content elements for new hearing aid and app technologies & features in accordance with global and local regulations
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
We imagine that you are an experienced and well-trained technical documentation specialist with a proven track record, searching for the next step on your career ladder or merely wanting to dive into a new, highly technological and fast-paced industry. You do not simply accept the status quo but are willing to invest time and energy into making your job environment better and deliver higher quality output. You like to work in a fast-paced environment with true start-up mindset.
- University degree in technical documentation, engineering or similar is preferred
- You have proven working experience in technical writing, ideally in a medical or otherwise strongly regulated environment
- You have the ability to deliver high quality documentation and paying attention to details
- You are able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- You are experienced with customized document/process management software (SAP, Agile etc)
- You have a very structured way of working
- Highly experienced working with Microsoft Office
Performance and personal competencies:
- You have a positive mindset, a strong personal drive, and you see opportunities instead of obstacles
- You proactively find solutions to challenges and follow through until you have implemented the solution
- A true team-player with a high level of initiative, curiosity and ability to multitask who favors a dynamic and high pace workplace
- Skilled in running tasks meticulously and vigilantly, with strong prioritization and time management skills
- High sense of responsibility and attention to detail
Structured and organized, able to work under tight deadline
- Excellent command of the English language (both speaking and writing - Danish is not a requirement)
Join WS Audiology
If the position sounds like a good match to you, please click "apply now". We will screen and invite candidates on an ongoing basis, so rather apply today than tomorrow. If you got additional questions, please feel free to reach out to Ralf Soldner at email@example.com.