About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
About the team
This team is part of the System Architecture team in R&D. System Architecture is taking care about high level requirements and concepts considering dependencies of building blocks. Our work is the input to the development of all parts of the system such as the hearing instruments, fitting software, mobile apps, etc. By its nature, it’s addressing system complexity, performance, and interoperability.
About the role
You will be a Working Student (m/f/d) in the System Architecture Team with the following responsibilities:
- Supporting colleagues with maintaining the technical documentation of the system architecture
- Modelling parts of the system architecture with Cameo Systems Modeler (using SysML as modelling language)
- Supporting the improvement of the tool landscape, both for documentation and development purposes
- Supporting engineers in the area of Bluetooth communication (e.g. reproducing error cases, supporting in root cause analysis, competitor benchmarking)
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Student (m/f/d) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- Interest in contributing to an interdisciplinary team
- Fluent English skills (both verbally and in writing)
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.