Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the role
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our ambition to deliver Digital Excellence, we are looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to develop and execute action plans across our digital channels and digital customer journey to optimize business performance and empower data driven decisions. The Digital Analyst will join a team of commercial data experts and report to Director Commercial Data & Analytics
The successful candidate will:
- Align all stakeholders and departments on main KPIs for the business and deliver actionable insights
- Develop dashboards, reports, and analyses and high light key trends and findings to improve the digital customer journey
- Consolidate and automate existing reports towards best practice and empower WSA users to access, analyse and act on data
- Ensure business impact of KPIs via analysis, identification of gaps and root causes and proposal of potential actions to business
- Work closely with the markets and educate them in understanding data to improve reach and engagement
- Identify, analyze, and optimize performance and to implement innovative new and scalable methodologies
- Guide Business and IT functions to establish seamless data flow through all data and KPI systems and ensure accuracy of data across all systems
The successful candidate will have excellent quantitative reasoning, great analytics and problem-solving skills, have a proactive and curious attitude, and work comfortably in a cross-functional and international setting.
- Solid experience working with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Sheets, and preferable also other analytic tools like Microsoft Power BI
- Proven proficiency in data analysis techniques, visualization and data story telling
- Experience working with multi channel / multi brand corporations and sites
Comfortable identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Familiar with Google AdWords, measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including; natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
Performance and personal competencies:
- A results-driven high performer with a confident “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about driving customer centricity by improving user experience
- Solid communication skills and able to convey complex information in a simple manner either as appealing visualizations or slide decks
- Excellent in building trustful relationships with stakeholders across the organization
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Micala Gotfredsen (Director, Commercial Data & Analytics) at firstname.lastname@example.org.