Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the team
You will be joining a team of skilled scientific and audiology communication professionals who thrive in inspired collaboration within the team and across our whole organization. All members bring special skills and competences, and we collaborate to define new innovations as well as compelling and trustworthy substantiation of benefit and function for all solutions. We believe team effort is what makes a difference and in all projects we strive for impressive impact and timely delivery of our commitments.
About the role
The overall purpose of the position is to lead commercial scientific communication within the audiology and technology science domain of the better hearing industry. The position must be able to diversify the domain of audiology across different brands and thereby promote access to better hearing for all with impressive and convincing narratives for both customers and consumers.
The position has 3 main areas of impact:
1. Commercial audiology lead in solution definition and substantiation in close collaboration with Marketing colleagues and R&D teams
- You will be the commercial audiology partner in audiology feature teams in collaboration with R&D as well as the Audiology liaison for Brand teams, Market Communication teams and local sales organizations
2. Commercial audiology lead in development of substantiated and sustainable core audiology narratives in close collaboration with Brand leadership and Market Communication leadership
- You will provide the audiology voice for brand, expert domain guidance and sparring to colleagues across global and local teams in WSA Global Marketing organization
- You will be responsible for background explanations and descriptions of integral solutions towards collaboration partners and own staff as background for training materials and product campaigns
- You will design and produce core audiological content segments for global launches, input to training, relevant media, in alignment with Brand and communication strategy
3. Collaborative domain expert across global and local teams and departments
- You will contribute to global network meetings including local market audiology experts as a domain expert for Audiology
- You will drive continuous dialogue and interaction with local audiology stakeholders in local sales organizations to ensure a market input in all we build
We are looking for an experienced candidate within the field of hearing science and/or audiology, who understands the industry and want to drive innovation and access to better hearing.
You must demonstrate strong commercial communication skills of audiology research and high-end technology solutions. We imagine that you are a motivating and driven person who thrive with the challenges tied to building the right hearing solution and you excel at making the audiology story come to life.
Experience and performance:
- Master’s degree or PhD in hearing sciences, audiological engineering, or other related fields
- 5-10 years of experience as a commercial audiology specialist or similar
- You are familiar with hearing aid research and understand the science of experimental design
- You are skilled in running projects meticulously and vigilantly
- You have solid stakeholder management skills, ideally with demonstrated experience from a global environment
- You are comfortable in presenting and writing, and you are experienced as a presenter to professional audiences in different settings
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment and can lead with passion
- You are open to change and to learn, and you value feedback
- You are a team-player who seeks to inject energy in every touchpoint, and you like to have fun
- You are passionate about building trust and engagement
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office programs and online presentation tools
- You communicate effortlessly in English
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Lise Henningsen (Senior Director, Marketing Audiology) at email@example.com.