Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
What we offer
The Digital Operations team at WS Audiology develops and maintains websites and digital applications globally. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a talented student assistant to support our many websites and systems. As student assistant you will be part of the Operations team within Global Marketing where you will interact with multiple stakeholders from international Sales Companies, IT and Marketing.
- Handle issues and fixes related to our online touch points worldwide
- Ensure fast and appropriate response to reported issues and tasks
- Assist in implementing new features
- Test of new and current digital features
- Create landing pages for campaigns and other brand content in Sitecore CMS and at times in Wordpress
- Setup and roll out of new country websites
- Handle web related correspondence with local markets
- Train web editors from our local sales companies worldwide in Sitecore and provide training material
- You are a higher education student, preferably at a postgraduate level
- You are serviced-minded by nature and have a positive attitude
- You are a responsible person taking full ownership of tasks in a well-organized manner
- You must be eager to learn as we continuously add new systems that we support
- You have a lot of drive and can work independently
- Web editing experience is a must, and we mainly work in Sitecore CMS. It’s a requirement that you have experience working in Wordpress but Sitecore experience can be gained in collaboration with the team
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and speaks English fluently
Work hours are approx. 15 hours per week, and we expect you to join per 1st
of January 2022
Please send application in English with enclosed CV to Head of Global Operations Allan Sloth Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.