Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the markets.
In the new role as Master Data Project Manager, you will be working in our Global Master Data organization in close contact with colleagues in Denmark, Poland, Singapore, and Philippines.
The department support our different business units within R&D, Operations, Planning, Quality etc.
Master Data is a part of our Global Advanced Engineering organization, and you will be working from our Headquarters in Lynge, Denmark.
WSA is currently rolling out new ERP system across our sites and the department will therefore have a significant role in ensuring that our data is migrated in the correct manor and in accordance with the time schedule set.
In the role as Master Data Project Manager, some of your daily work you will with focus on Master Data support to the different Business Units (R&D, Operation, Planning, Quality, etc.) with:
- Technical Project management on Business improvement projects e.g migration of new ERP system
- Supporting Business units in implementing data for new business functionality
- Working with analysis, cleansing and data migration in large business transformation projects
- Perform data extracts and data analysis
- Conducts data cleansing to inactivate/delete old, unused, or duplicate data
- Create and maintain Master Data in the different ERP and PLM systems
- Provide Master Data support to Business and IT initiatives to improve and optimize the data usage in the business processes
Furthermore, your role will be to ensure Master Data integrity in key applications as well as maintaining the processes to support the Master Data Management (MDM) strategy. You will also be responsible for identifying areas for data improvements and help to resolve data quality problems as well as working in collaboration with the Business Process and Data owners in defining and implementing data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to and ensure good master Data quality in the key applications.
Finally, you will assist in data management and governance with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data across the organization is consistent and supports commercial business rules and requirements and thereby be closely linked with IT to ensure Master Data rules and the operations of the applications meet all requirements.
Who are you?
We are looking for a candidate with a background in master data and some years of project management experience and has the interest of doing both projects but also day-to-day tasks related to the Master Data department.
Furthermore, we are hoping to see the following experience:
- Degree in IT, Supply chain, data management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Project management and Master Data Migration
- Experience with master data management on supply chain and production data (BOM, Routes, etc.)
- Experience working with product or customer data objects
- Experience with one or more of the following application areas is an advantage:- Agile PLM
- Microsoft AX09 & AX2012 ERP
- LN Infor ERP
- Good computer and business solutions software skills
- Good skills in Excel, Data extraction and BI tools
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken. Fluency in Danish would be an advantage
We are also hoping to see someone who can recognize themselves in the following description:
- You can work in a cross functional role and understand the importance of good stakeholder relations
- You have solid communication and stakeholder management skills
- You are able to work structured and with an eye for detail and quality
- You are a team player but still able to take charge of own assignments
- You are passionate about what you do and would like to do a difference for other with the work you do
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, but please apply no later than the 5th of January 2022.