Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. As our new Junior Project Manager within Automation and Innovation, you will become a part of the AI Department, which covers project management building process equipment, machinery and improving process in operation Lynge.
You will be reporting directly to the manager of AI in Lynge, Denmark.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
In the role as Junior Project Manager, you will be part of a department that drives programs and projects across the Lynge site. These projects can vary from both small, local business optimization projects to large and complex cross functional projects involving multiple functions such as IT, TE, AME, and Operation.
You will be focusing on optimization and innovation of production equipment in our production at our HQ. You will therefore be able to put your skills and effort into one of the few hearing aid manufacturers in Denmark.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will also ensure decisions are made on a solid fact base, and projects are executed on time, budget and plan, including that scope and objectives are being met. Furthermore, you are responsible for communicating project status and updates to management weekly, as well as make sure that stakeholders are involved at a sufficient level and that the project team knows their role and responsibility of each project.
In the first period of employment you will be supported by a Senior Manager who will assist and guide your way into the role as our new Junior Project Manager.
In this role you will also have the following responsibilities:
- Facilitating, planning and execution of OPS Capex projects ensuring the direction set by Operations Management and/or Steering Committee on assigned projects are followed
- Facilitate and coordinate stakeholders
- Support local initiatives and ad-hoc project initiatives
- Support in the creation and presentation of material to Senior Management
We expect you to be an excellent communicator and have a keen knowledge about automation.
It is required that you are systematic, structured, service minded and have an eye for quality in the work that you do. It would be a big plus if you can also add some creativity into the work.
- You have a degree within engineering, machine building or other related fields
- Experience with CAD and 3D tools
- + 2 years of experience with project management within production equipment
- Experience from a production company or from consultancy delivering production equipment
- Experience from an international setup would be beneficial
- Understanding of FAT, SAT and validation
- You are sufficient in both English & Danish, written and oral
Performance and personal competencies
- You communicate well with stakeholders across all types of functions
- You can drive your own projects forward
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability handle large quantitative analyses and can quickly create an overview
- You can work independently and are structured in your ways of doing projects
- You know your stakeholders and is thereby able to strike the balance between being humble as well as setting the direction when needed
- Be able to take responsibility whenever its needed
- Be innovative and can handle multiple issues and tasks
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require additional information about this position, please reach out to Nicklas Mollerup (Manager, AI) at firstname.lastname@example.org.