At Hear Canada/Lifestyle Hearing, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Clinical Operations team! Now hiring an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner for our clinics in Edmonton, Alberta.
What it’s all about:
As an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Provide a high standard of care by proactively serving our clients from the first encounter to all future hearing needs
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
- Work with the front office staff to book both walk-in clients and incoming phone calls
- Recognize audiological equipment needs and follow guidelines for appropriate repair and annual calibration
- Follow both Operational and Quality Assurance guidelines
- Enhance our business opportunities and provide the avenues to create new ones
What we are looking for:
- College Diploma from a recognized Hearing Instrument Practitioner program or University Degree from a recognized Audiology program or equivalent
- Current registration in good standing with regulatory college or provincially recognized licensing body is required
- Minimum 1 year of diagnostic/dispensing experience (not applicable for initial practice registrants e.g., students)
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Travel may be required to support clients
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role or require further information, please submit your resume through the website OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We require all employees to be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine.
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.