POSITION: Full Time
Guelph, Ontario (part time)
Mississauga, Ontario (part time)
New Look Vision Group is the leading provider of eye care products and services in Canada. We are excited to be incorporating hearing services into our optical clinics across Canada.
We are looking for experience hearing professionals to join our team.
- Master’s degree in Audiology or Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner certification.
- Two-year recent experience working with an adult population or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Current full registration with the regulatory licensing body or ability to obtain a provincial licencing.
- Up to date knowledge of hearing aid technologies.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret audiology assessments
- Provide hearing aid counseling, consultation, and hearing aid selection
- Prescribe and fit hearing aids
- Demonstrate exceptional patient care in accordance with applicable provincial statutes
- Provide remote services to clients as needed
- Perform hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, earmolds and ALD
- Maintain clinical records and report test results to referring physician
- Provide community outreach and business development support via physician marketing, health fairs, etc.
- Maintain professional credentials and continued education
- Comprehensive knowledge of the by-laws and other governmental regulations
- Work closely with the optical team in your clinic to establish the hearing screening of optical patients
WHY JOIN NEW LOOK VISION GROUP
- We have a network of about 391 corporate and independent optical business who are excited to implement hearing services alongside their optometry care services.
- At New Look Vision Group, there is the potential to work with us as an Audiology Partner. A partnership with us offers you the opportunity to invest into and grow your hearing business while enjoying the benefits of an established, high-traffic and premier optometry clinic. We offer competitive salaries and commissions, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance), and career development opportunities
- You will have access to exclusive discount offers and deals for New Look Vision staff