Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the markets. We are driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives by bringing in innovation in the hearing aid industry.
Quality is the key pillar in ensuring strict regulated requirements, safety rules and procedures are compliant in what we do and deliver. As our new Quality Specialist, you will be joining our team in Lynge and reporting to our Director of QA OPS EMEA, you will be the business partner to our departments (Supplier, Procurement, R&D and Operation) on supplier management and production topics.
The current department in Lynge consists of 7 skilled colleagues incl. 3 operators and beyond that you will work closely with your colleagues in Singapore and at our production site in Poland.
You will have an essential role in a truly global company as for ensuring quality on our devices. Furthermore, as the company is still on a journey after the merger, you will also get the chance to shape a function from within and set your mark on, how the department ensures processes as well as procedures moving forward. You will be working closely with our external suppliers, internal- and external production thereby be working closely with colleagues and vendors in e.g. Asia.
You will have the following responsibilities divided into two areas:
Quality Assurance related to supplier:
- Involved in customers compliant handling by providing resolution in an efficient and effective manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with production to identify non-conforming issues and collaborate with R&D and/or suppliers for improvement
- Handle supplier corrective action reports (SCARs) towards suppliers
Internal Quality Assurance related to Operation:
- Handling of NCR/CAPA internally in Lynge and in cooperation with other production sites
- Support Operation regarding quality related tasks and projects
- Handling of QMS documents – creation, review and approval
- Analysis of complaints and customer voice related to Operation using dedicated methods and tools (e.g. 8d, 5-why)
- Bridging QA and operation (manufacturing and engineering) as Quality Representative with daily contact to partners and external productions sites in regard to quality related issues.
- Cooperation with Process Engineers - assessment of the impact of introduced changes on product performance
- Review NCR and CAPA Reports regarding accuracy of root cause and actions
- Quality Representative to review pFMEA and Validation protocols and records
What we look for in you
You have a quality mindset and is passionate about what you do and understand the implications for the business. Furthermore, you are able to propose and implement processes where this is none and thrive in such an environment.
- You have a relevant degree or if you have a degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing this would be an advantage
- You have around 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- You have a good understanding on methodologies such as FMEA, NCR/CAPA, statistics and failure analysis techniques
- It would be an advantage if you have had experience within ISO 13485 and FDA QSR part 820 or similar
- Exposure working in a high-mix low-volume production environment, focusing on quality management
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken. Sufficiency in Danish would be an advantage
- You have an analytical mindset and are pragmatic in regard to your solutions
- You have a systematic and structured approach to your work with makes you able to manage your own tasks
- You posses good coordination-, communication- and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and are able to balance both internal and external stakeholders well
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, but please apply no later than the 16th of January 2022.