Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the markets. We are driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives by bringing in innovation in the hearing aid industry.
Quality is the key pillar in ensuring strict regulated requirements, safety rules and procedures are compliant in what we do and deliver. As our new Supplier Quality Manager, you will be joining our team in Lynge and reporting to our Senior Manager for Supplier Quality in Singapore, you will be the business partner to our departments (Supplier, Procurement, R&D and Operation) on supplier management topic.
The current department in Lynge consists of 7 skilled colleagues incl. 3 operators in Lynge and beyond that you will work closely with your colleagues in Singapore and at our production site in Poland.
In the role as Supplier Quality Manager, you will become a key player in ensuring an ongoing high quality in the components from our suppliers and by being the business partner to the departments (Supplier, Procurement; R&D and Operation) on supplier management topics. You will also be responsible for managing IQC both from an operational- and leadership point of view.
As WSA continues to develop since our merger in 2019, you would also be able to influence and set the standard for future processes and procedures within your area of work.
Furthermore, you will have the following responsibilities
Quality Assurance related to supplier:
- Involved in customers compliant handling by providing resolution in an efficient and effective manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with production to identify non-conforming issues and collaborate with R&D and/or suppliers for improvement
- Handle supplier corrective action reports (SCARs) towards suppliers
Internal Quality Assurance related to Operation:
- Management responsibility for IQC
- Supplier Quality Management from strategy to implementation and sign-off with supplier
- Development and management of suppliers
- Supplier assessments and supplier audits
- Supplier monitoring incl. handling of NCR
- Component/material quality assurance
- Complaint handling and improvement
- First Article Approval of new material/supplier
- Project manager for SQM related topics
What we look for in you
We are looking for an operational, skilled and independent Supplier Quality Manager that will be a critical player to your team and business partners.
- You have a relevant degree. An degree within Electronics and Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing would be an advantage
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience within the area of Supplier Quality Management
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a people manager
- You are a certified auditor with experience in auditing suppliers according to ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- You have experience with control of documents
- You are used to work in a international environment
- You are of fluent in both written and spoken English & Danish
- You have an analytical mindset and are pragmatic in regard to your solutions
- You are able to interpret and enforce regulatory requirements in a pragmatic way
- You have an analytical approach to the assessment of the closure of NCRs and corrective & preventive actions
- You posses good coordination-, communication- and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and are able to balance both internal and external stakeholders well
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, but please apply no later than the 16th of January 2022.