At Lifestyle Hearing, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Marketing team! Now hiring a Marketing Automation Specialist for our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, your primary responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Lead the development, execution, and reporting/analytics of a marketing automation platform for all customers of LHC (customers, professional network, recruiting opportunities)
- Create and implement strategic and relevant automated digital messages to fill sales funnel at every stage of the sales cycle
- Oversee day-to-day email campaign execution, including set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging, deployment, and reporting/analytics
- Create user journeys for the sales lifecycle via marketing automation
- Utilize in-house reporting and campaign tracking tools to capture campaign ROI
- Maintain daily/weekly reports that track key metrics such as Open Rate, CTR, and Opt-out Rate
- Implement tactical measures to reduce unsubscribes, and grow customer and prospect email list, exercising CASL compliance
- Work with internal teams to nurture professional relationships Help develop and execute innovative programs to drive sales, improve customer retention and increase market share
- Develop, edit, proofread copy Plan, develop and execute marketing automation plans for new clinic openings, acquisitions, relocations and closures
- Utilize internal process and procedures to maximize efficiencies
Education, Certifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Marketing or relevant field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a retail healthcare industry
- Experience in marketing content creation including web specific content
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities:
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics Knowledge of funnels, tagging and tracking
- Proven experience with of Google Analytics, AdWords and SEO principles preferred
- Experience using email marketing software/programs and best practices (MailChimp, Salesforce, Pardot)
- Strong and demonstrable graphic design competency and proficiency using Adobe
- Creative Suite Proficiency using WordPress and social media software
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills Outstanding project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail Able to excel in a fast paced, changing environment
- Other related duties as assigned
- Able to work extended hours as requested, or as required, to meet the job demands
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role or require further information, please submit your resume through the website OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We require all employees to be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine.
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.