Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Do you have a degree in Finance, Statistics, or Logistics? Would you like to enlarge your experience within data analysis? As a junior talent, you are passionate and ambitious to work with one of the global industry leaders? Then apply and join WSAudiology.
To deliver on our purpose of making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with additional enthusiastic and purpose-driven team member for the European Distribution Center team in Komorniki.
You'll be specifically responsible for:
- Providing data and ensuring the quality of source data for all kinds of reports, but mainly Logistics,
- Participation in projects related to the optimization of logistics processes,
- Preparation of analyzes, summaries, and forecasts using analytical tools,
- Maintaining good relationships with our customers and affiliates,
- Supporting the operational team - domestic and foreign units.
You’ll have a chance to gain new skills by cooperating with stakeholders from different areas like logistics, customer service, or planning.
We're looking for a Junior Analyst, ready to improve analytical skills within logistics. You don’t have to be an experienced analyst, but a willingness to learn and openness to new challenges is a must.
Experience and personal competencies
- University degree, preferred fields of study: Economics, Statistics, Logistics,
- Power BI and Excel skills (Power Query and Power Pivot),
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Creativity and independence in finding solutions to business problems.
Practical knowledge of logistics issues (transportation, warehousing), and very first experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
As our new employee you’ll get:
- Satble employment based on an employment contract
- Salary base with a bonus system
- Additional benefits package:
- private medical care
- Multisport card (with the option to buy a card for any accompanying person)
- life insurance in several options on preferential terms
- Christmas and holiday bonus
- integration events
- Many development opportunities: work in an international environment, co-financing for education, training budget.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.