Are you passionate about customer-oriented solutions – and do you want to be part of a team creating pioneering solutions to help people combat their hearing loss?
Then we have have an exciting opportunity for you! Joining the Widex Brand you will contribute to more than creating software solutions. Your contribution will help hearing impaired people to live their life to the fullest, enabling them to feel part of the conversation once again.
You will join the Global Software Solutions Management team based across Germany and Denmark, where we have the goal to lead the industry and transform our business to create additional revenue opportunities through software in addition to supporting our traditional hardware model for hearing aids and accessories. Our goal is to define solutions which enable our customers to perform their clinical role, uncover new possibilities for growth and ultimately be commercially successful while offering consumers a solution to their hearing impairment that delivers the most natural sound.
You will be responsible for defining B2B software solutions in line with the Widex brand promise.
This entails defining commercial requirements based on user needs and market demands and driving product scope and business objectives in close collaboration with key stakeholders in R&D, Marketing and Sales.
Ensuring alignment with our overall brand and portfolio strategy, you will drive the commercial success of a solution by:
- Acting as the business owner of the solution with an end-to-end responsibility
- Understanding our customer’s needs, identifying pain points and finding solutions
- Defining commercial requirements and business cases
- Supporting the execution of project plans in close collaboration with R&D
- Ensuring product readiness and deliverables of all solution components as part of the development and release process
- Support the marketing communication in close collaboration with our commercial teams
- Collaborating intensively with our global key markets and stakeholders
- Participate in market research tests to drive user centric solutions
- Becoming a solution specialist, customer and consumer advocate and go-to-person for a product solution
You are a successful International Software Product Manager, with documented success in launching disruptive products into a conservative market, in addition to “classic” product management tasks such as developing commercial requirements, steering multiple disciplinary teams, creating value propositions.
To thrive in this position, you should combine strategic, technical and commercial perspectives. You understand how to drive the process to define solutions in close collaboration with other teams. Moreover, you have following qualifications:
Experience and performance:
- You have a master’s degree in Marketing or Economics, and/or a technical degree with commercial experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management and/or strategic sales in an international environment, preferably in the medical and technical area
- Have experience launching disruptive digital solutions to a conservative industry
- You are passionate to make an impact and to drive the best product solution in collaboration with all parts of the organization
- You are analytical and have great communication and presentation skills
- You are a problem-solver with a solid commercial mindset and accept responsibility for the end-to-end success of the solution
- You can work independently as well as within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are result-oriented and focused on creating value for the business
- You have a natural flair for operating with different stakeholders, listening to their needs, and developing tailored solutions
- You can work in multidisciplinary teams and successfully steer the group towards their goals.
- You should be inspired by our company’s mission to bring the best sounding products from its first idea to improve people’s quality of life
- You should expect approximately 20 days of travelling per year
- You communicate effortlessly in English, both written and oral
Being part of an exciting journey
This is a demanding and varied role that will suit an individual that is a passionate product manager. This is an exciting time to join the Widex brand, in our quest to make WSA the number one hearing aid company globally. For the right profile, there is ample opportunity for progress and development. You will work together with ambitious, respectful and fair team members who welcome new ideas and acknowledge people aiming to make a difference.
Please submit your application and resume as soon as possible. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you require further information about this position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Jacob Johansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
WSA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hearing aids. Our mission is to provide the best hearing aids and the best customer services. We enable people to connect and communicate easily by developing the most advanced and user-friendly hearing aid technology. WSA hearing aids are sold in more than 125 countries, and the company employs more than 11,000 people worldwide.
Helping people hear is our business. Read more at: www.wsa.com