Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose of making a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with additional innovative and purpose-driven team member in the global IT Infrastructure & Operations team.
This position is an opportunity to be a part of the matrix, international team which is reporting directly to the Head of Infrastructure and Operations. It will be a chance to work with key stakeholders across IOS, InfoSec, and Application owners.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you’ll deploy and operate the IT network infrastructure – WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN. You’ll be responsible for Incident and Problem Management, Service Improvement, Change and Knowledge Management, and Documentation
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Replacing old legacy networking systems and transfer to standardized solutions
- Support and operate our local LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, and VPN environment
- Install, configure, test, and maintain the respective infrastructure and system management tool
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for complex incidents and problems
- Maintain and improve the existing networking architecture
- Maintain awareness of new technologies that might enhance device operations, capacity, and performance
- Ensure that all routine maintenance tasks are completed on all network operational components
- Ensure that all infrastructure equipment is maintained according to policies and recommendations and perform regular checks on environmental equipment and conditions
- Maintain all operational documentation, processes, management, and diagnostic tools
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
We expect you to have spent the past +3 years in a similar technical role and are now looking to become part of an organization where you can further contribute with your technical expertise and vast experience in a global context.
As a person, you are motivated by technical complexity and continuous improvements and are engaging with others to deliver them. You are robust, diligent, curious, and impactful.
You are a self-starter and can work with stakeholders and vendors to make fruitful deliveries as per the agreed scope and time.
- Advanced knowledge of switching, routing and firewalling in a Juniper environment
- Experience installing and maintaining Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi, Juniper office, and datacenter network, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with Zscaler ZIA, App proxy, or other similar security protection tools
- Network monitoring tools (Observium, Solarwinds, IPAM)
- Analyze and recommend new technologies for deployment across the enterprise
- Ability to effectively conduct and interpret tests, troubleshoot
- Support the transition and other projects
- Ensure knowledge sharing with other team members and Service Desk
- Experience working with network-related services like DNS, DHCP, and radius
Performance and personal competencies
- Solid analytic and communication skills
- Creative approach and looking out of the box in solving issues
- An open-minded individual who’s not afraid to suggest and bring up new solutions
- A self-driven and well-organized person with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Work with a structured approach and a planning mindset
- Demonstrating initiative and a pro-active approach
- Strong drive for stability and performance
- Thrive in a cross-cultural context
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Danish is preferred but not a necessity.
We can offer you an exciting job in a global environment, and many possibilities for development.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
The pension provider is PFA and the company pays 10% of your base salary into your pension every month.
Our Danish headquarter is based in an almost CO2-friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.