To deliver on our purpose of making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening and focusing our core accounting area. We have therefore established a new unit in our HQ Accounting team, where we are searching for an enthusiastic and purpose-driven colleague to take up the newly established role as Finance Manager for Operational Accounting.
You will report to the Head of Accounting HQ and be a part of a team of 10+ skilled and highly experienced colleagues, and you will be working closely together with the other Accounting and Finance teams in DK as well as in the Global organization.
As our new Finance Manager for Operational Accounting, you can expect that your role will be equally operational as well as providing direct management and sparring for 4+ employees - ensuring that an efficient and well-driven operational accounting team is in place. Both locally and through our outsourcing partner.
Amongst that, your responsibilities will also include
- People and performance manager for the department
- Supervise and provide subject matter expert sparring on daily operational activities on tasks anchored in the department for the employees – especially AR & AP
- Drive and support Director with implementing global financial strategies & initiatives affecting areas and entities in scope– and transform them into daily operations for the team
- Drive and support Director with increased focus on process optimizations & governance
- Ensure the team are providing support and sparring for operational tasks related to outsourcing and upcoming ERP roll out/transformation
- Support Director in driving the professionalism and culture journey in the team
- Drive stronger end to end processing of the operational accounting processes
- Responsible for governing AP, AR and VAT process
- Ensure an efficient monitoring system is in place related to outsourced activities
- Independently lead the external & internal audit processes related to operational accounting areas
- Review and approve month end tasks related to operational accounting
- Responsible for all finance and statutory requirements related to operational accounting
The successful candidate will have experience managing a team of accountants while still enjoying being an active part of the daily operations in a changing organization. To thrive in this position, you will need to display strong communication skills and the ability to work with many different stakeholders, ability to prioritize within multiple key tasks as well as enjoying the diversity in culture and working styles.
We imagine that you have a relevant background from Finance/Accounting – i.e., Degree in Finance (i.e. HD, Cand.Merc.Aud. or equivalent) as well as you are an experienced leader of accounting/finance teams - preferably from a global organization as well as within a matrix structure.
In addition, we prefer candidates who has:
- Min. 5 years of experience from a financial controlling, auditor and/or top tier consulting position previous to leadership position
- Experience with outsourcing of transactional accounting and monitoring
- Skills/experience in Excel and BI systems and knowledge of Finance IT systems
- Experience with Accounting systems and tools - Dynamics AX 9 is an advantage
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing. Danish is an advantage – though not a requirement
Performance and personal competencies
We expect that the successful candidate possesses most of the following attributes.
- Experienced in delivering results via employees’ performance
- Strong ability to drive transformation on global scale – supporting the cultural journey
- Comfortable with engaging in close feedback and dialogue - driving strong performance management
- Ability to keep holistic overview and drive continuous progress – while also keeping daily priorities under control
- Engaging people manager able to motivate employees with an open and consensus seeking approach
- Result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity being well organized with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble – yet confident personality that goes well with global colleagues on all levels
- Team player yet used to work independently as a self-starter with a strong driving force wanting to find solutions even when not easy
- Strong analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective
Please submit your resume and write a few words about why you would be a great fit for this position. We will screen and invite candidates on an ongoing basis.