Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our Commercial Operations team.
This team is part of Global Marketing.
For our global HQ in the Copenhagen area, we are hiring a Digital Program Manager - Commercial Tools Portfolio acting as a Product Owner who will be part of the global Commercial Tools Team. The successful candidate will:
- As a Digital Program Manager - Commercial Tools Portfolio drive digital transformation in WSA by managing complex cross-functional projects
- As a Product Owner select, implement, maintain, and upgrade state-of-the-art digital commercial tools
- Ensure a seamless customer and consumer experience by integrating and connecting currently independent systems and tools
- Manage global roll-outs
- Ensure user adoption internally and externally
- Work with IT and the supplier on tool upgrades and improvements
- Represent the business towards IT and closely collaborate with the Global IT, Marketing and CRM Teams.
The successful candidate will be an experienced project manager, passionate about digital transformation in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree from Business Management / Information Technology or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant (IT / business) project management experience, ideally in an international environment working on global projects
- Experience with business transformation projects and customer-facing tools will be advantageous
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders such as business teams, external vendors, and internal IT to achieve project objectives within agreed timeline, budget and resources
- Strong attention to details and a sense of urgency
- Ability to identify business process improvement opportunities.
Performance and personal competencies
- A results-driven performer with a “can-do” attitude and focus on execution
- Passionate about driving customer centricity by improving user experience
- Willing to drive organizational change
- A strong communicator with the ability to prepare appealing slide decks
- International profile; has worked internationally and/or lived abroad and used to work across countries and cultures
- Strong in building trustful relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- Willing and able to travel.