Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. As our new Operation Excellence Manager, you will become a part of the EMEA Region Operations department, which covers production and all together operations in our HQ in Lynge as well as Poland.
You will be referring to our Director of Local Operations and Strategic Projects in EMEA and together with three skilled colleagues, you will be driving different projects within our Operations area.
As WSA continues to have manufacturing on site, you will be joining an organization, where you will get facetime with your stakeholders every day as well as working closely with people, who have a long tenure with our organization, up to 30 and 40 years.
WSA is rolling out WSA’s SMART Lean Program, and you will be an integral part in introducing this into our production facilities here in Lynge. Hence, you are a part of impacting, how they think about the concept of LEAN but also be responsible for facilitating workshops for all employees in Operations.
The area has a lot of potential for optimizing processes and performance, hence you will get the chance to take the concept of LEAN in WSA to the next level. Therefore, there will also be a large degree of change management in the role, as the mindset and the way we think, is set to change.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Creating business cases for prioritizing projects based on the factory’s targets, ensure progress and follow-up
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives including execution of optimization projects
- Key role in leading the implementation WSA SMART Lean Program in our production facility in Lynge
- Advising and coaching managers, specialists, team leads, technicians, and operators
- Promoting Operational Excellence culture within the operations organization in Lynge
What we are looking for in you
We are looking for a profile that understand people and can communicate on all levels across the organization and put their LEAN tools and experience from a manufacturing environment into use, in order to make results through the change management process that we as a company are embarking on
We were thinking that you could recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a bachelor or higher degree within a relevant area
- You posses 2-5 years of experience from a manufacturing company
- You have solid experience with the LEAN and Operational Excellence methods, project management and process- and production optimization
- You are comfortable and used to facilitating workshops and similar
- You have, as a minimum, a six-sigma green belt (black belt would be beneficial)
- Professional proficiency in both English & Danish
We put a lot of emphasis on the right personality this position, hence we expect that you are able to see yourself in this:
- You work structured, analytical, and result-oriented, with an absolute focus on quality
- You excel at cross-functional communication
- You thrive and enjoy working across different levels in the organization
- You have a solid business understanding and can see things in a larger perspective, while at the same time keeping a focus on the aspects of implementation
- You are pragmatic and process-oriented
- You are enthusiastic about tasks, projects and your area of responsibility within LEAN
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, but please apply no later than the 6th of April 2022.