Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of above EUR 2 billion.
Pioneering for better solutions
For WSA, it is all about making Wonderful Sound for All, and we really hope you are ready to join our exciting projects. So, continue reading, if you are looking for a position with a true purpose.
Interested in a virtual coffee meeting?
We are curious to get to know you and discover if there could be a mutual interest. We welcome people with different kinds of experience and uniqueness as long as you have practical experience with Requirement Management, work permit in Denmark and can commute to the Lynge office.
All you need to do is click “Apply now” to show your interest and we will schedule a virtual meeting with you.
What we can offer you
Located in our CO2 neutral HQ north of Copenhagen, in beautiful Lynge, you will join a dynamic and dedicated team, who are highly skilled and empathic and masters of their craft. If togetherness motivates you, and you are driven towards making a difference and continuously learn and challenge yourself, then we are the right place for you to join. We work across teams and locations in Europe, so working from home will be possible during the week.
You will have the opportunity to join awesome projects in WS Audiology, where you will have a crucial impact focusing on building application that makes the lives better for our hearing aid professionals and users around the world.
At WS Audiology, Research & Development is it all about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a new Requirement Manager who can drive our requirements to the next level. You will be responsible for ensuring our requirement quality while also coordinating requirement alignment with important stakeholders.
We take requirements very seriously so we imagine, you are equally passionate and have spent the past 6+ years as a Requirement Manager and are now looking to become part of an organization where you can follow the impact of your work and build long-term relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
As a person, you have the passion for impact and are motivated by seeing the results of your effort as well as engaging with others to create them. You are an excellent team player and believe that you can accomplish more as a team than as an individual.
We guarantee that when working at WSA, you will grow personally as well as building a new set of competencies. At the same time, you will be supporting people in making wonderful sound for all through the solutions you develop.
We expect you to have
- Education at bachelor level that gives you the foundation for working in a tech-oriented environment
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Medical Device Regulation and Design Control
- Proven experience and skills in writing and maintaining technical requirements
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams
- Experience with Polarion is a plus
- Knowledge about EN 62304 is a plus
With us you will be responsible for
- Compile Firmware Component Requirement Specifications in various firmware projects.
- Create Traceability reports in various firmware projects.
- Drive the requirement improvement process
- Define the requirement document structure
- Define requirement quality
- Drive requirement updates and maintains the requirements continuously
- Requirements reviews:
- Organize and facilitate requirement reviews
- Approve requirements
- Support firmware developers in writing high quality requirements
- Evaluate that risk related requirements defined in Risk Analysis are fully covered in Product Component Requirement Specifications
- Coordinate requirement structure in collaboration with System Engineering
- Coordinate requirement alignment with important stakeholders e.g.:
- System Engineering
- App team
- Fitting SW team
- Hearing Aid Development team
- Minor admin task on our requirement tool (Polarion)
Click the "apply now" rather today than tomorrow. We will screen and interview on an ongoing basis and we are looking very much forward to receive your CV.