At Lifestyle Hearing, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Marketing team! Now hiring a National Marketing Specialist for our Head Office in Guelph, ON.
What it’s all about:
As a National Marketing Specialist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You are an expert at managing print media schedules and budgets, directing material development and ensuring timely delivery to an extensive list of publications. You will be responsible for product launches, ensuring flawless execution of launch plans. and will collaborate on the development of new marketing campaigns You are a natural communicator and a collaborative, outgoing team player who likes to bring for creative solutions to complex problems. This role will be a hybrid role, working in the office and at home.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package ($60-65k/yr!)
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Develop, implement, and manage the national media plan (print, out-of-home, radio, television)
- Manage national product launches
- Manage vendor contracts and budgets
- Manage the marketing budget
- Execute tasks and projects within budget and established timelines
- Brief and manage the creative team for the creation of new marketing campaigns
- Participate in quarterly regional business reviews with cross-functional sales and marketing teams
- Provide input on local marketing tactics to generate sales
- Act as the liaison between sales, marketing and clinic teams
- Other related duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education with a focus on marketing, communications, business administration or related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience, with specific focus on print media buying, planning, scheduling and budget maintenance
- Exceptional organizational, project management and planning skills with ability to think critically and creatively
- Ability to work with a national team, including vendors, clinic members, marketing team members and management team members
- Confidence and experience presenting to all levels of an organization (including management members)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role or require further information, please submit your resume through the website OR send your resume to email@example.com.
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.