At Lifestyle Hearing, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Marketing team! Now hiring a Digital Advertising Specialist for our Head Office in Guelph, ON.
What it’s all about:
As a Digital Advertising Specialist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You are a creative, team player who works with vendors to create digital advertising campaigns. You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy developing and implementing new campaigns to drive in clients from all across Canada. Lastly, you enjoy working collaboratively on projects and are happy to help with all aspects of marketing, including research and reporting. This is a hybrid role, with expectation to be in the office at least 2 days per week.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package (Salary is between $50-60k!)
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Healthcare Spending Account
- RRSP + employer match
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of Digital Advertising campaigns on Google and Bing
- Set up and ongoing optimization and management of Facebook advertising
- Development, implementation and management of the database of internal clients and prospects for the purposes of remarketing and lead nurturing (marketing automation platform)
- Work with design team to build optimized ads and landing pages
- Analysis of monthly campaign reporting to make recommendations for advertising strategy
- Management of optimized text for ad creative, keyword research, and landing pages
- Actively collaborate with the marketing team to align digital advertising campaigns with main marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines, laws and regulations for advertising in the Audiology industry, and follow company processes
- Other related duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing or a relevant field is considered an asset
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in creating and managing paid digital adverting campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and Bing Ads
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing automation initiatives
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics Knowledge of funnels, tagging and tracking
- Outgoing personality with a collaborative, team spirit
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role or require further information, please submit your resume through the website OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.