WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
This is who we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dfhNYMK8Q
Automation QA Engineer will join our international, distracted Digital Platform Operations team which is reporting to the Director, Digital Platform Operations. You’ll be dealing also with international stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Are you a QA Engineer who is relentlessly tenacious about testing for clean, efficient code behind e-commerce and web solutions? Do you thrive on building efficient, automated testing environments and take pride in communicating your findings while collaborating closely across all levels of an Agile organization to improve overall software quality?
It is an opportunity to join our newly-build IT Hub with the possibility to work almost fully remotely – it is required to visit our office in Poznań twice a month.
You’ll be especially responsible for:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test case
- Identification, recording, and documentation of bugs
- Performing regression tests when bugs are resolved
- Estimation, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Design, development, and execution of automation scripts using open source tools
- Alignment with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitoring the debugging process results
The ideal candidate should have excellent technical skills, initiative, and excellent communication skills. Candidates must be flexible to work varying hours to support global markets (US timezone) and be capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in testing multiple concurrent projects
- Competency in agile and SCRUM methodology
- Experience with JIRA and Selenium for test automation
- Experience in C# and basics of SQL
- Self-driven and a proactive approach to problem-solving with innovative thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Demonstrated, great work organization, time management skills, and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
We can offer you:
Growth: we have a training budget for you, access to the Linkedin Learning platform, and the possibility to work with modern technologies within a med-tech company,
Work-life balance: possibility to work almost fully remote during flexible working hours,
Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, sports card, discounts on our products, integration events, holiday bonus, and much more,
Diversity: a chance to become a part of our newly built IT HUB which will be a part of our global IT Commercial Systems team.
Join WS Audiology
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will contact you shortly!