Fullstack Sitecore Developer
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.500 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 130 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion.
This is who we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dfhNYMK8Q
The Fullstack Sitecore Developer will be a member of our Global Web development team which is reporting directly to the Head of Sales Service and Marketing Applications. You will be working in an Agile team of developers, product owner, design and QA professionals to deliver scalable and secured web solutions. The team is dealing with business stakeholders and end-users in Marketing – Global & in-countries.
As Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a team which is responsible for the ongoing delivery of several key web projects. This includes the end-to-end development of new sites or enhancing the current sites, the deployment of updates, and documentation.
It is an opportunity to join our newly-build IT Hub with the possibility to work almost fully remotely – it is required to visit our office in Poznań twice a month.
Your role will be to:
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Write clean, highly scalable, and testable code
- Document Development and operational Procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- Customer empathy and the ability to think through customer needs and come up with clever ways to solve their problems
- In-depth knowledge of the modern front-end technologies
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Fullstack Sitecore Developer to become a key part of our team. We want you to be interested in building robust UIs with modern tools and have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as high attention to detail.
- 4+ years of experience shipping high-quality front-end/ back-end code
- Bachelor or similar in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
- Knowledge about system integrations, data mapping and software development principles
- Experience in coordinating and managing deliverables
- Passionate about building production-ready features fast
- Full Stack Sitecore experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
- Comfortable working with an existing code base
- .NET Software Development (C#), ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, CI/CD
- Experience working in Sitecore, (on hands experience in Sitecore 10 is a big plus)
- Self-driven and a proactive approach to problem-solving with innovative thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Demonstrated, great work organization, time management skills, and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
We can offer you
Growth: we have a training budget for you, access to the Linkedin Learning platform, and the possibility to work with modern technologies within a med-tech company,
Work-life balance: possibility to work almost fully remotely during flexible working hours,
Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, sports card, discounts on our products, integration events, holiday bonus, and much more,
Diversity: a chance to become a part of our newly built IT HUB which will be a part of our global IT Commercial Systems team.
- Information Technology
- Commercial Systems
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Fullstack Sitecore Developer
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.