At WSAudiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Operations team! Now hiring an Operations Administrator for our Head Office in Burlington, Ontario.
What it’s all about:
As an Operations Associate, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will be a jack of all trades, including operations, shipping, receiving, data entry and organizing all customer orders both incoming and outgoing. You are a positive, outgoing team player who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. Finally, you love working day shift (Monday-Friday, hours range between 7:30am-5:00pm) and like being active and on your feet!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- RRSP and employer match
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonus programs
What you will do:
- Incoming mail opening and sorting by brand and models
- Data/order entry into local ERP system, transfer digital files into Global ERP system
- Correct incoming customer product deficiencies of hearing aids and accessories through repair or exchange. Identity and catalogue defective components
- Picking, packaging and invoicing of completed orders
- Receiving, validating and putting away products
- Organizing and refurbishing hearing aid accessories
- Process customer credits and returns
- Inventory organization and count adjustments
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing/production/electronics background seen as an asset
- Demonstrated data entry skills seen as a strong asset
- Familiarity with ERP/computer systems
- Ability to work in a team and independently as required
- Committed to continuous improvement – someone who is not afraid to voice their opinions!
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to help others troubleshoot
WSAudiology is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.